Taiwanese Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiwanese Stars exist here!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Posting Threads In Loveteams Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betty
Admin
Admin
Betty

About Posting Threads In Loveteams Forums Empty
PostSubject: About Posting Threads In Loveteams Forums   About Posting Threads In Loveteams Forums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello, I need an attention in here.

As you guys know, the loveteams forums are a bit lacking of discussions, don't you think? So yeah, I've already discussed with other admins that from now, we can post more things other than pictures and videos. But, it doesn't mean that you can post the loveteams news in their section. Since we already have the News section, everything that is regarding about Taiwanese news will be posted up there so please do not mix up, okay?

So in the loveteams forums, I've already edited the rules and regulations. Please take your time and have a read. It will not waste more than a minute to read all of them.

Just in case, I'll put an example in here like what I put in the rules and regulations in the loveteams forums. Below is the rules and regulations of Arron and Hebe. This is just an example of how you're going to post topics in Arron and Hebe forum. The other loveteams forums rules and regulations are the same so need not worry about knowing different rules. As long as you follow the correct way, you don't have to worry. =)

EXAMPLE ON HOW YOU GOING TO POST THREADS IN LOVETEAMS FORUM

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

1.) In this forum, you must know that you can only post anything that is related to ARRON and HEBE only.

2.) You may post pictures, videos and anything that is related to them. But please do not post their news in this section. Do post it on the News Section if you are posting NEWS.

3.) You may discuss about their current news example like:

Title: Opinions about Arron buying a house for Hebe

A: For me, basically I think it is...
B: I agree. Sometimes when...
C: But for me, I think that...

(Basically, A, B and C are all the members that will be giving opinons about the topic, understand?)

4.) You can also discussed about something you want to ask like:

Title: Do you think Arron like Hebe?

A: Yeah!
B: No!
C: I don't know!

5.) As long as it's a topic that is related to them, you may post it here except NEWS.

6.) Since there's already this section for both Arron and Hebe only, there's no need for you to post anything about them in other rooms like the Taiwanese Artists General Chatroom.

7.) If you posted in the wrong forum, moderators will move your thread to the actual place.

Thanks for reading the rules and regulations!

If there's any place you're not familiar or not sure with it, reply to this thread and I'll explain more for you.
Thanks for taking your time to read this thread. Hope everyone will enjoy sharing their topics in TEC. ^^
Back to top Go down

About Posting Threads In Loveteams Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taiwanese Entertainment :: General Info Site :: Announcement-
Jump to: